Last updated: February 4, 2013
TeaGuardian.com (Tea Guardian) is a self-financed, independent reference guide created with the initiative to demystify the daily beverage. While we gladly receive any forms of support, including advertisements and other sponsorships, no such actions will in anyway affect our editorial direction or its independence.
- By using TeaGuardian.com (known hereforth also as “this Site”) you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first access to this Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to this Site.
- Tea Guardian and or TeaGuardian.com may change these terms from time to time; therefore, you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Site. While using this Site, you agree to refrain from these behaviours: harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- All copyrights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this Site and all contents located on the site, including text, photographs, diagrams, drawings, designs, logos, symbols, videos and voice recordings, unless otherwise stated, shall remain vested in TeaGuardian.com and its creator KWAN, Chung Leung Leo. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use TeaGuardian.com content in any way in any context, including commercial, editorial, non-profit, educational, or any other purposes, except for your own personal reading. Any other use of the content on this Site requires the prior formal written permission from KWAN, Chung Leung Leo.
- Works that are represented in this site but are not authored by the copyrights owner of this site will be marked with the respective copyrights owners. Their copyrights should be legally respected.
- Photographs or pictures which copyrights are in the public domain, such as those represented in WikiCommons, are presented in this site without the TeaGuardian.com watermark. The respective authors are credited in the captions immediately below the photographs or pictures.
- Quoted works and other quotations are duly acknowledged in the text or in the footnotes.
- All opinions expressed in this sites represent those of the respective writers and do not necessarily represent the views and opinion of teaguardian.com.
- All descriptions of the qualities of tea, teaware, plants and any other products in these writings are based on the particular qualities available to the writers. These qualities represent to the writers the genuine products these names describe. Products of the same or similar names available otherwise by other individuals may or may not have the same qualities.
- All writings about health are interpretation of personal experiences and readings. They reflect the understanding of the related topics by the respective writer and do not constitute any professional medical advise. A lot of the concepts and datas represented in the writings are simplified for ease of reading and comprehension according to the judgement of the writers. Readers seeking more detail and precise information are advised to seek them in other appropriate channels. Readers needing health advise should consult professionals aptly qualified in the concerned topic.
- All links to external websites are furnished for the reader's reference. Posting them does not constitute any form of endorsement of the information in they contain.
- The reading materials listed in the bibliography may or may not be accurate in our opinion. Some are respectable scholarly works of useful references. We may or may not agree with the materials in some readings. They are part of the references that lead positively or negatively to our writers' viewpoints. Listing them in this site does not necessarily constitute any form of endorsement or commendation.
You agree, through your use of this forum service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
This Site also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. We log all internet protocol addresses accessing this web site.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this forum.
We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason or no reason at all. We reserve the right to terminate any membership for any reason or no reason at all.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this forum.
- The email address you submitted for registration is not accessible by any other parties unless you choose to in your own spersonal profile page.
Tea Business Directory
- Tea Guardian's Tea Business Directory (referred to as "this service" hereunder) is an open directory. All information contained in the listings of this service are supplied by the user. In case you find inaccuracy or typo mistakes, please write to the listing owner for correction. Please use the "Contact listing owner" green button in the detail page of the respective listing.
- Please report to us any abuses or misuses through the "Help" page in the user menu.
- While we try as much as possible to bridge the users with all other entities involved in tea, we do not show the email address of any lister or listed entities. Users contact the lister through an email form within this service where an initial robotic spam is filtered with a basic Captcha device. However, this is an imperfect world. While most readers of this site have genuine interest in tea, there may still be agents, cheaters, espionage or other smart spammers using this service to contact you through your listing here. Please respond to contacts with your common sense.
- The content of the sites, emails, services and products related to the listed entities are not the responsibilities of this service. Tea Guardian is not responsible for loss of any nature caused by any form of contact between the users.
- This service is intended for the betterment of all genuine entities involving in the use and understanding of tea. Tea Guardian reserves the rights to list or not list any entry by any user that to our absolute judgement does not fit that purpose. We also reserves the rights to invalidate the membership of any user that to our absolute judgement is abusing or misusing this service.
- This service is not responsible for the pricing, quality, or representation of products or services of any of the listed entities. The featuring of any listed entities does not mean the endorsement by this service nor by Tea Guardian.
- The copyright or the content usage rights and responsibilities of the contents of each listing vests within the person or entity who has submitted the respective listing.
- User Interface and Software updates:
Tea Guardian may update the user interface and software of this service from time to time. It is possible that some or all information contained in the Tea Business Directory, including the datas of individual users or listings, can be lost in an update. Tea Guardian is not responsible for perpetuating and retaining the said datas for the users.
- All other terms of this Site applies.
Please direct any correspondence concerning copyrights by writing clearly your intention and and scope of materials in <this linked form>.
TeaGuardian.com (Tea Guardian) is a self-financed, independent reference guide created with the initiative to promote the better understanding of tea, the daily beverage that so many have come to misunderstand. By sharing with the readers unbiased and in-depth information, we aim at empowering them with the ability to find and enjoy better quality tea for taste and for health. A lot of the information included can be helpful to people of the tea trade and the academics.
While we gladly receive any forms of support, including advertisements and other sponsorships, no such actions will in anyway affect our editorial direction or its independence.
This website is designed for smooth, non-obstructive reading. It is therefore recommended that it be viewed using modern browsers such as Opera, FireFox, Chrome or Safari. If you need to use IE, please update it to the latest version.